lunedì 15 febbraio 2010

Nayanthara & Prabhudeva spotted on Valentine's day!

Ganti kode adsense link 160x600
Ganti kode adsense link 336x280

Has Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva formalized their live-in relationship?

Well, the Tamil tabloids are full of titbits about their “public togetherness” ever since they came together on stage to perform on February 6 at Chief Minister’s felicitation function in Chennai.

Nayanthara-Prabudeva

Since then the couple have been spotted at many places like Chennai airport coming out together after Nayan’s photo shoot in Bangalore for her Kannada film, at an upmarket restaurant, and last Friday night at Inox Multiplex in Chennai watching Shah Rukh Khan’s My Name Is Khan.

And on Valentine day Nayanthara, in a freewheeling interview with a leading Malayalam daily said- “If I like a person I will go out of my way to do anything for that person. I just don’t understand why people make and hue and cry that I tattooed Prabhu’s name on my hand. I really don’t care what people think about me as it is difficult to please all and sundry. I believe in the theory that we should live for ourself and the people who love us.”

Prabhu and Nayan are one of the idyllic looking couples in the dream world of Kollywood, the reason may be avowed that both are looking brilliantly stylish these days. And a little birdie tells us that Prabhu made his special one feel even more special on Valentine Day by taking Nayan for a long drive, a romantic candle lit dinner by the seaside at an exotic resort and lots of gifts. Cute isn’t it?

0 komentar:

Posta un commento

Post più popolari

 
 
Copyright © beautiful download awek sabul pilem bugil
Designs By Bhambank Mbambong Blog