lunedì 21 novembre 2011

Emma Watson Happy to Be Back Home Studying at Oxford

Ganti kode adsense link 160x600
Ganti kode adsense link 336x280

Emma Watson

Jon Furniss/WireImage

A year of studying abroad is probably a bit less daunting when your destination happens to be your home country.

That's the situation for Emma Watson, the British actress who's taking time away from Brown University to study at Oxford – in the same part of England where she grew up.

"It's really nice ... just to have that steady routine and back being home, being around people I love and doing what I love," Watson, 21, said Sunday at the London premiere of My Week with Marilyn.

Although she's got her nose in the books, Watson does have some movies in the works, she revealed.

"I'm studying and really excited about my next projects," she said. "I can't really talk about them right now, but I am going to try and fit in some film projects next year in between school."

In My Week with Marilyn, which stars Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe, Watson plays Monroe's wardrobe assistant, Lucy. After the Harry Potter films, she was thrilled to take a role that wasn't quite as high profile.

"I loved it," she said. "It was less pressure, but at the same time it was an interesting role, although it was a small role. I loved the script and loved the story, and I'm very interested in Marilyn, so I really wanted to do it."

"I'm very proud of it," she added, "and I'm really pleased with my part in it."

Of Williams, she says, "I thought she was wonderful. Such a thing to take on, to play someone who is so iconic and so loved, and I think she just pulled it off so well. I was so impressed."


Orignal From: Emma Watson Happy to Be Back Home Studying at Oxford

0 komentar:

Posta un commento

Post più popolari

 
 
Copyright © beautiful download awek sabul pilem bugil
Designs By Bhambank Mbambong Blog